Toro y Betolaza, S.A., importers and storage agents for solid fuels (wet and dry):
- Metallurgical and petroleum coke
- Hard coke
Our aim is to strengthen our relationship of trust with our customers. Accordingly, we work with them to analyse their requirements and provide a quality service as and when it is needed.
We have more than 50 years’ experience in the supply of solid fuels for the steel, foundry, ferroalloy, thermal power and concrete-cement sectors, etc.
We have all the human and material resources we need to be among the most competitive:
- Freight Charter Department
- Stowage company at the main Spanish ports
- Warehouses at the main ports with the machinery required for the appropriate preparation of the different products in the grain size required by our customers.
- Drying facility to obtain dry coke and anthracite for subsequent use at electric furnace shops.
- Own means of transport from our warehouses to the end customer to make us more competitive and provide our customers with the service they are looking for at all times.
Quality and service
Our products undergo extreme quality assurance processes from purchase to delivery at our customer’s plant. Quality is assured by our laboratories and the independent laboratories that check 100% of our purchases.
“We have more than 50 years’ experience in the supply of solid fuels for industrial sectors”